Monday, December 7, 2015

Blue Monday - Shopping

Hello! Welcome to Blue Monday! For complete instructions, just click here.

Please leave a comment for me; I guarantee that I'll visit and leave one for you. Visit other Blue participants by clicking on their links and leaving comments. If it's too much for one day, come back later in the week. Make someone's day when you wish them a Happy Blue Monday!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just like most of you, I've been Christmas shopping. This week, when we hit Hobby Lobby, I was delighted with this Blue-tiful display! Of course, I began snap, snap, snapping away.

I'm showing you a larger picture than I usually do; please let me know if this helps you see better.




Cookie jars in Blue.



Blue countdown to Christmas.



A Blue sign with thought provoking words. Snow and cold are things that sound Christmasy to some, although the original Christmas was in a much warmer climate.



Have you finished shopping? I've still got some to do. I did not buy any of the blue that I showed; However, I did buy other gifts.

Happy Blue Monday!

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.





23 comments:

Annesphamily said...

I like all the pretty blues you shared here but I love Christmas and I enjoy all the colors it comes in. Thank you for sharing. I am going to be back tomorrow to catch up with others. Have a great week Sally.

Jeanne said...

Hi Sally, I stayed up late tonight so I decided to comment before going to bed. I love your header of the Nativity. It is beautiful.

Love the Blues you found at Holly Hobby. Wish we had one close by. The snowflake sign is something I would buy. :)

Have a wonderful day and Happy Blue Monday.
Love, Jeanne

Alexa said...

Done shopping? I wish! But I find myself at this point every year wondering where the time has gone.

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Lots of blues to choose from, Sally! Happy Christmas shopping.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

What a lot of blue in the shops. I think I prefer red at Christmas time but blue is nice for a change.

doodles n daydreams said...

I'm about half way through the shopping. Life gets in the way sometimes but I always get there :) Love all your Christmas blues.

Diana

Jim said...

What a perfect blue collection for you.

JLS Hall said...

Hi, Sally! I do like the larger photos. And I love all those pretty blues. I have most of my shopping still to do, and I'll probably be hitting Hobby Lobby again this week, myself. It's my favorite holiday hangout.

Happy Blue Monday and Merry Christmas!
~ Joy @ joysweb

Gayle said...

Lots of pretty blue to choose from but I'll take the red plaid mini van---jingle, jingle.

Jutta.K. said...

Hello dear Sally,
I send you a lot of blue pbjects in photos of my own challenge " Marode schönkeiten "
Ithank you so much for sharing.

Greetings from Germany

Lea said...

The blue sign is my favorite, even though Christmas is usually not that cold here. Really cold Winter weather usually hits us about mid January.
Have a great week!
Lea

Little Wandering Wren said...

Hello Sally I like the bigger photos as you say they are blue-tiful!
Have a great week.
Wren x

Ann said...

How many blues did you buy Sally? I like all of them. Happy to be back to blogging.
Ann

LV said...

One of my favorite stores. Mostly go to see what they have. Rarely buy as I have too much stuff now. Your store had the right color displayed. No, not through with shopping, but getting there. May you continue to do well.

Linda Kay said...

I don't think I've taken the time to notice how many blues are out when I go shopping. Good job.

GranthamLynn said...

That's a lot of Blues! I'm going shopping today. Maybe I'll see some Blues.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

The blue sign caught my eye right away. Thanks Sally for hosting Blue Monday . I look forward to visiting and joining in every week.

Gemma Wiseman said...

So many wonderful displays of blue. Love the Christmas count down in blue.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

My goodness - so many fun and shiny things for choosing from.

Sarah said...

That is a fair amount of blue. It definitely gives a feeling of winter. ;-)
I'm still in the decorating mode. Hope to finish up tonight. I'm lacking the motivation this year.
Thanks for hosting and Merry Christmas!

Jeannie Marie said...

Hi Sally, No, I'm not finished shopping yet. I have the fun shopping to do, stocking stuffers! I like to do that the week of Christmas. Your nativity is beautiful!

joyh82 said...

We just had a new hobby lobby open up by us. I will have to check out some
of these blue items :) Love the sign.

Floranet said...

Worth Appreciating. Great work.